USA

Q&A With Wondo!

3:51 PMGoalChatter




Bored at the airport waiting for his delayed flight, Chris Wondolowski took to Twitter to exchange some witty banter with fans, one of who suggested a Q&A. The result was a slew of interesting questions answered by Chris himself (including two of my own, indicated by an asterisk below!):

Q: *Would you ever go on Dancing With the Stars?
A: I would but I'm a horrible dancer
(this is denied by one of Chris's fans, who claims to have a great video of his dancing abilities)

Q: *Star Wars or Star Trek?
A: Star Wars for sure.

Q: What's your most memorable goal?
A: Playoff game against NY [Red Bulls].

Q: Best danger granger story?
A: No stories I could repeat over Twitter.

Q: What's your favorite band?
A: I still love Dave Matthews Band. Great concerts.

Q: What Olympic games are you excited to watch this year?
A: All of them. Love the Olympics.

Q: Who is your favorite athlete of all time?
A: Michael Jordan and Cal Ripken Jr.

Q: Do you have any hidden talents?
A: I'm a great sleeper anytime any place.

Q: If you were stranded on an island with one of your teammates, who would it be?
A: Sam Cronin. Good guy and ha survival skills.

Q: If you win a 3rd straight golden boot will you promise me to put one on as a hood ornament?
A: Only if it's on your car.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me hear - er, see - your thoughts!

eXTReMe Tracker

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *